The workings of international organizations, including the United Nations, are deeply opaque to most people. How should they open up to the public?
in collaboration with the UC Irvine School of Law International Justice Clinic
- Mexico must redouble efforts to protect journalists, human rights experts urge
5 Dec 2017
- UN experts urge Azerbaijan to end travel ban on award-winning investigative journalist Khadija Ismayilova
5 Dec 2017
- Latin America and Caribbean urgently need strong, legally binding treaty on environmental rights, say UN experts
27 Nov 2017
Recent Blog Posts
- Turkey in the ECtHR
15 Nov 2017
- Platform Regulation: A Preface
12 Nov 2017
- Call for Submissions: New Study of Content Regulation in the Digital Age
15 Sep 2017
- A Pardon for Edward Snowden
13 Jan 2017
Watch this space for a new Freedex podcast series in the coming months.
On-site visits help to assess the state of protection of the right to freedom of opinion and expression in certain areas.
Search all Freedex communications to governments reported to the Human Rights Council since 2011